Our Privacy Statement
Build Your Skill Resources takes your privacy very seriously. The following privacy statement sets out, in relation to this web site, what sort of information Build Your Skill Resources collects about you, how that information is collected and how Build Your Skill Resources uses that information. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or suspect that Build Your Skill Resources may have acted contrary to this privacy statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect via our website can include:
(1) All personal and other information you enter and submit (e.g. name, email address, etc.) using any of the various forms on the website. Build Your Skill Resources stores all of the information submitted by you on this web site.
(2) Your IP Address is automatically logged by our web server and is used purely for statistical information about our website.
(3) All email messages you send to Build Your Skill Resources using any of the links on this website (for example, to email@example.com) are stored by us.
What we do with the Information we collect
Build Your Skill Resources uses any information submitted by you used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The information we collect is used in the following ways:
(1) To respond to a request by you for further information about our business or products and to deal with customer service and technical issues.
(2) To carry out checks and verify your details when creating a purchasing account.
(3) To comply with legal requirements (for example, your details may be passed to government agencies (such as the police) or to courts of competent authority).
Build Your Skill Resources will not disclose or share the information collected about you to any unrelated third parties. BY SUBMITTING INFORMATION INTO THIS WEB SITE YOU EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY CONSENT TO THOSE USES AND/OR TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. If you do not consent to any of the uses and/or potential transfers of information about you set out in this privacy statement, please do not submit any information into this web site.
Your Privacy Rights
You may ask us not to send you any marketing communications. To do this simply send an email entitled UNSUBSCRIBE to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our marketing mailing list. We will still keep your data for order processing and customer service obligations.
Links to other websites
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on our websites. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and to monitor user behaviour for statistical and marketing purposes. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit;
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.